Bionic Buddha is a website dedicated to content for multimedia devices. The Victory5 TV network headlines shows such as 'Distortions' (an anecdotal music trivia show), 'Mostly Weird News' (odd but weird news stories from around the world), 'Rewired'(unique website reviews), films shorts and more. These shows are typically under 3 minutes in length and customized for your PDA, mobile, cell, ipod or home fun viewing.


Get my banner code or create your own banner
Get my banner code or create your own banner

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Marky Mark

A million thanks to Mark Zempel for allowing us to use his song, “What I don’t know” as the theme for Rewired, I know he is very curious to see what we have done with it and what it is being used for exactly. Please check out Mark’s awesome brand of pop. We have a link on our music page to his myspace page, you can hear his music through our bionicbuddha main site or just link here at www.myspace.com/spinheads. I wasn't sure where Mike was from exactly, somewhere in the U.S. He had refused to tell me, I think my reputation as a stalker frightened him a bit. But nevermind all that now, I found out that he lives in sunny California! We will feature Mark now and again on our blog. Mark, you rock! I don’t know what that means exactly, people just like to use the term loosely. When I asked Mike to use his song as the theme to an indie show, he told me it was “so roxor”, I don’t know what that means either.

Peace out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares