Bionic Buddha is a website dedicated to content for multimedia devices. The Victory5 TV network headlines shows such as 'Distortions' (an anecdotal music trivia show), 'Mostly Weird News' (odd but weird news stories from around the world), 'Rewired'(unique website reviews), films shorts and more. These shows are typically under 3 minutes in length and customized for your PDA, mobile, cell, ipod or home fun viewing.


Get my banner code or create your own banner
Get my banner code or create your own banner

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Space Squadron and the World Of Tomorrow


Ahhh yes, Space Squadron, against the better advice of my co-producer, I wanted Space Squadron to have a more serious tone, we can all see that it didn’t work out so well…..we do want to continue the Space Squadron series but with more humor…if I can convince the co-producer I would love to post the test for Space Squadron, it one of the funniest things I have ever seen….he may need some coaxing…I got a great idea from the commentary on Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow….it seemed like they were in the same predicament as us at team buddha as they only had one space suit for the “hover carrier” scene but overcame the problem by shooting the various actors seperately on a green screen but using the same suit…we’ll give it a go..until then

peace

Ps..I do love that British, Dr. Who-esque opening bit on “Space Squadron and the Time Condenser” though.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe off topic, but I had high hopes for Sky Captain when it came out but man it tanked. I liked the beggining but then it went flat. Anyway..like the site, some of the stuff is crude but you'll work on it I'm sure..good luck.

6:32 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it just me or does the actor in this movie not bare an eerie resemblence to Hans Solo?

(Particularly the scene in which the cynical interstellar smuggler and his outsized alien copilot end up in the crossfire of the attacking Storm Troopers. Heroically they must rescue the young woman held prisoner by the Empire and lead an attack by the Rebellion against the Death Star before it can annihilate all hope of restoring freedom to the galaxy)

...maybe it's just me?

9:11 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Harrison Ford? I was thinking it was David Duchovny. He did Evolution why not this? Zing!

8:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares