Bionic Buddha is a website dedicated to content for multimedia devices. The Victory5 TV network headlines shows such as 'Distortions' (an anecdotal music trivia show), 'Mostly Weird News' (odd but weird news stories from around the world), 'Rewired'(unique website reviews), films shorts and more. These shows are typically under 3 minutes in length and customized for your PDA, mobile, cell, ipod or home fun viewing.


Get my banner code or create your own banner
Get my banner code or create your own banner

Monday, March 13, 2006

Pimp films


Movie Pimp is a new show that we've been developing at bionicbuddha and victory 5 that requires a host. We had filmed two episodes with a great host who was unfortunately unable to continue this role. Send us an email with a brief narrative about yourself and why you'd make a great host. We do ask that you have great depth and knowledge related to all genres of film. Send that email to http://www.bionicbuddha.com/contact.htm
I realized that I had a forum to discuss interesting things and never took the opportunity to do so. Well, since we were on the subject of film, I thought I'd share this little known gem with you. One of my recent film favourites for its silliness is Wild Zero. Let me summarize the plot below:

After a meteor strikes the earth, aliens invade the planet, turning humans into zombies. Our hero Ace becomes blood brother to Japanese Rock legend, Guitar Wolf. Together with Tobio, the true love of Ace, they battle the would be conquorers and other forces of evil. I have to say, the movie has one of the cutest Japenese chicks I have ever seen, and she's not even a girl. That's right...she's a man, man. You'd be a fool not to see this one.

Peace





5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy crap, Guitar Wolf has a movie! Is Fujiyama Attack on the score? Dude, I have got to see this. I'll get back to you when I find it.

7:43 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rock and roll knows no boundries or barriers regardless of gender, colour or religion!

9:48 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've seen the movie, you forgot to tell everone about the villainous club owner, with the skin tight short-shorts that reveal his religion. Damn, this movie rocks. Better than Rock and Roll High School. That's right I said it.

10:48 PM

 
Blogger BionicBuddha said...

Hey Ramone's Fan, I had to save some mystery for the audience, though, I must agree he is a great villain.

10:54 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The movie looks iteresting I'll definately look at it.

10:16 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares