Bionic Buddha is a website dedicated to content for multimedia devices. The Victory5 TV network headlines shows such as 'Distortions' (an anecdotal music trivia show), 'Mostly Weird News' (odd but weird news stories from around the world), 'Rewired'(unique website reviews), films shorts and more. These shows are typically under 3 minutes in length and customized for your PDA, mobile, cell, ipod or home fun viewing.


Get my banner code or create your own banner
Get my banner code or create your own banner

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Lewis Skolnick is a rapist


I recently watched the egregious geek classic, Revenge of the Nerds. I had this persistent intuition that something was wrong throughout the film...and then, a-ha!, I realized that Lewis Skolnick was a rapist. Let's observe the facts...Lewis and his nerd buddies poach underwear from pretty coeds, surreptitiously plant a hidden camera in the women's dorm (illegal in most states I believe) and finally Lewis masquerades as Stan Gable (Ted McGinley) to sleep with Stan's girlfriend, Betty. To compound matters before that last point in the film, Lewis repeatedly harassed Betty to go out with him, knowing, I might add that she had a boyfriend. When she declined, Mr. Skolnick constructed an unscrupulous scheme that included infringing on Betty’s privacy through secret video surveillance, all in the name of love. I don't know about you but that sounds an awful like stalking and criminal harassment to me. Throughout these transgressions we cheer on those lovable nerds. Sure, those Alpha-Betas were a bit mean to them, but when was the last time “mean” was illegal? I say, bring back those Alpha-Betas jocks to kick some nerd ass…and this time around you’ll have my undivided endorsement. Don’t hate Stan because he’s beautiful Lewis.




11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

NEEEERRRRDDDSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12:07 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There were Nerds in that movie?

12:32 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait for the remake...those girls from Pi Delta Pi score a 3.14159 out of 3.14159 on my slide rule, anyday!!

1:57 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Call me crazy, but I loved those omega-mu ladies. Now, those chicks knew how to party.

2:27 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Speaking of Omega Mu's - during that scene at the tri-lams party where they first meet the omega mu's you can hear the ultimate rape anthem, "are you ready for the sex girls" playing in the background.

2:36 PM

 
Blogger High Power Rocketry said...

NERDS!

6:23 AM

 
Blogger helenahimm said...

hi there!, thanks for stopping at my blog, i fixed the problem with the pic already.

I havent seen this is a movie the onw youre showing in this post?

tschüs,

H e l e n a

7:50 AM

 
Blogger Chelsea said...

ok, still lmao at the title "Lewis Skolnick is a rapist"

Bwaha!

3:02 PM

 
Blogger BionicBuddha said...

Hey Miz, the facts speak for themselves....those were some filthy nerds...it's classic rape fantasy perspective: "she loved it". When Lewis unmasks himself, she comments on how good he was in bed..hmmm..I doubt he could have been that good, I mean he was a nerd after all, how often was he getting laid? 2 words, Quick Draw.

3:20 PM

 
Blogger Chelsea said...

Buddha, you've convinced me. The Quick Draw theory won me over - do you think they hypnotized her into saying he was good? What a bunch of raping psychos!;)

9:23 AM

 
Blogger BionicBuddha said...

hypnotized Miz?....there was either some wishful thinking going on or crazy voodoo. Another thing that they shouldn't be forgiven for is that any self respecting geek would never wear a trashy pseudo Darth Vader mask...I mean the one Lewis wore was different enough in appearance to avoid lawsuit for copyright infringment by Geaorge Lucas but then again he did steal it from a jock and what do they know.

9:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares