Bionic Buddha is a website dedicated to content for multimedia devices. The Victory5 TV network headlines shows such as 'Distortions' (an anecdotal music trivia show), 'Mostly Weird News' (odd but weird news stories from around the world), 'Rewired'(unique website reviews), films shorts and more. These shows are typically under 3 minutes in length and customized for your PDA, mobile, cell, ipod or home fun viewing.


Get my banner code or create your own banner
Get my banner code or create your own banner

Sunday, May 28, 2006

God gave Rock and Roll to you


Click the image above to take you to our newest Victory 5 program. Vsides is a condensed music video show that features exceptional artists and music world wide. Like our other programs the show is brief and designed primarily for use on cell phones, ipods, psp's and other multimedia portable devices. You can watch them at home on your Mac or PC as well. In our inaugural epsisodes we feature Squire from Australia and The Farrell Bros from Winnipeg, Canada. The shows are hosted by the Lovely Edna M. A friend of mine amusingly recently remarked, "I would watch anything she told me to". If you are in a band and have a video and want airplay send it to us at contact@bionicbuddha.com. Enjoy our newest feature and get back to us with your comments.
Peace.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another great idea from a great bunch of guys!

8:11 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh and gals!

8:12 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my God! Those videos were awesome. I need more. I love finding new sources for music! I haven't heard of either band but the videos look slick so they must be fairly big. The don't look budget to me. Thanks for the links at the bottom of the page too.

10:15 PM

 
Blogger Nicki said...

I'm really digging sQuire.

10:46 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I really like them too, I checked out the Myspoace link and listened to their other tunes, they were really good.

12:03 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have always been a fan of Brit Pop and find sQuire a pretty exciting band. I tried to find more about them on Google but came up with nothing. Anyone have any more info on these guys?

9:01 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the Ferrell Brothers...those boys can play!!

10:57 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Edna is hot. Competition for Jen?
You'll have to do a contest for the hottest Buddha chick.

11:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares