Bionic Buddha is a website dedicated to content for multimedia devices. The Victory5 TV network headlines shows such as 'Distortions' (an anecdotal music trivia show), 'Mostly Weird News' (odd but weird news stories from around the world), 'Rewired'(unique website reviews), films shorts and more. These shows are typically under 3 minutes in length and customized for your PDA, mobile, cell, ipod or home fun viewing.


Get my banner code or create your own banner
Get my banner code or create your own banner

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Gelaskins contest week 2

We're in week two of our Gelaskins contest, having given away one of our awesome Gelaskins to a lucky winner in Reston, Virginia. We hope to post some pictures of our winners with their awesome new ipod skins on the blog. So now...not only do you win a fabulously cool skin, you also get to have your picture posted. Well, only if you want to...but I mean who wouldn't? Past winners have recieved fan mail, marriage propsals and commercial endorsements ;) This week's trivia question is a bit easier as we had complaints last time that we made it a bit too difficlt. Ok, here's the question: On which Distortions episode does Jen yell the phrase "goodnight Chicago, we love you!" Click the image above to take you to the Gelaskins site to choose a skin and email us at contact@bionicbuddha.com with your trivia answer and skin preference.
Have fun.

5 Comments:

Blogger Nicki said...

That looks wicked cool. I may just have to try and win this one. I may just have to buy an iPod.

Heaven help me, I'm being dragged over the cliff with the rest of the sheep.

7:58 PM

 
Blogger stereofish said...

I just caught the latest Mostly Weird News episode and feel utterly depressed.

11:21 PM

 
Blogger drëâmè® said...

O_o.. only if I had ever watched Distortions.. and once again... had an Ipod!

8:53 PM

 
Blogger Blu Jewel said...

Thanks for stoppping by my site, reading my blog, and for leaving a comment. I'll be sure to check yours out more often too. From what I've read so far, you have a pretty neat site.

5:34 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » »

5:04 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares