Bionic Buddha is a website dedicated to content for multimedia devices. The Victory5 TV network headlines shows such as 'Distortions' (an anecdotal music trivia show), 'Mostly Weird News' (odd but weird news stories from around the world), 'Rewired'(unique website reviews), films shorts and more. These shows are typically under 3 minutes in length and customized for your PDA, mobile, cell, ipod or home fun viewing.


Get my banner code or create your own banner
Get my banner code or create your own banner

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Hear me roar

There's a new episode of Mostly Weird News. It's less weird than usual and not as fun but we thought it was important to talk about as we felt strongly about the subject matter. Check out the "no-download" flash version here or click the image above to take you to the episode page.
Peace.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I went to the Mostly weird News episode titled Suffragette City but there was no Bowie soundtrack. I am bummed out.

11:02 PM

 
Blogger stereofish said...

Myself I always loved the Bowie song, Modern Love..I know that sounds cheesy but damn that Stevie Ray Vaugh riff at the beginning was pretty damn cool at the time as still is!

11:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares