Bionic Buddha is a website dedicated to content for multimedia devices. The Victory5 TV network headlines shows such as 'Distortions' (an anecdotal music trivia show), 'Mostly Weird News' (odd but weird news stories from around the world), 'Rewired'(unique website reviews), films shorts and more. These shows are typically under 3 minutes in length and customized for your PDA, mobile, cell, ipod or home fun viewing.


Get my banner code or create your own banner
Get my banner code or create your own banner

Monday, July 17, 2006

Ride the Rocket: 4 penis wine.

Bionicbuddha has expanded into the field of spirits and the realm long dominated by Seagrams. “We’re looking to upstage the popular Chinese three penis wine by making a Canadian four penis wine”, added bionicbuddha chairman Andrew Carnegie . Mr. Carnegie further added, “we’ll give those Wal-Mart supplying mutha-f*#@ers a run for their money”. For those living in cave for the past 20 years, yes, China does make a three penis wine that consists of one part dog penis, one part seal penis and three parts deer penis. Bionicbuddha has upped the ante by including moose penis to the familiar ingredients. American vice-president Dick Cheney described the drink as “nutritious and robust” adding that it cleared his shingles and improved his memory loss.
Popular film star Jill Kelly added, “I’ve tasted better and somehow I thought the flask would be bigger”. While on set of “You, Me and D.P.”, co-star Chasey Lain reported, “If you wanted to make this stuff more potent you should have added some buck, as in Buck Adams, now that’s yummy”.

18 Comments:

Blogger stereofish said...

I did some homework and found out that there actually is a three penis wine...I'd try it but does that make me gay?

9:35 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you can't buy it at walmart it ain't worth getting.

10:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hear that in Brazil there is a variation of the drink that is poularized by adding Baileys Irish Creme. It is supposedly dubbed, "the pearl necklace".

10:49 PM

 
Blogger Nicki said...

I don't know how I feel about that, being able to buy penis whenever I want it. It could quite possibly make me the poorest person on the planet.

7:35 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Has anyone seen the packaging for cock soup mix?..This is not a joke or photoshop fake..I've actually seen it in various grocery stores...it's hillarious, I think it's about time the producers changed the name to chicken soup..here's a link to superplusfoods.com online grocery store and cock soup:
http://www.superplusfoods.com/customer/home.php?cat=263

10:23 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now really, is there people that drinks this kind of wine?? Made of penis? Can't believe it..

12:35 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now really, is there people that drinks this kind of wine?? Made of penis? Can't believe it..

12:43 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now really, is there people that drinks this kind of wine?? Made of penis? Can't believe it..

12:45 PM

 
Blogger Nicki said...

x-frag must not be able to believe people actually drink this kind of wine, made of penis.

8:47 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think maybe he has hit the booze a bit much...

10:19 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who doesn't like penis wine?!

10:29 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This blog is veri nice.

11:41 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, sorry for the multiple comments, I just saw it. My browser had a problem when I was trying to post, so I made a refresh twice to finally see that my comment was posted! :D
As for the penis thing.. no comments!

5:21 AM

 
Blogger Laura said...

Ô_ó Is it true?

1:17 AM

 
Blogger BionicBuddha said...

It's quite true all right

3:11 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

2:34 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

3:39 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site » »

5:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares