Bionic Buddha is a website dedicated to content for multimedia devices. The Victory5 TV network headlines shows such as 'Distortions' (an anecdotal music trivia show), 'Mostly Weird News' (odd but weird news stories from around the world), 'Rewired'(unique website reviews), films shorts and more. These shows are typically under 3 minutes in length and customized for your PDA, mobile, cell, ipod or home fun viewing.


Get my banner code or create your own banner
Get my banner code or create your own banner

Thursday, June 15, 2006

NTR10MNT N<5 MN@@ @V5TV.COM

Remember Bumper Stumpers? Well, I came up with the one above for Bionicbuddha.com (granted ours is a really long license plate - but hey, we are from Canada, eh?). The above sort of sums up what we are all aboot (that is not a typo). Take a guess what it means. Until then, here are some classics to get your head around :

1) GO4DGLD
2) IMNLEN
3) 8 MI DST
4) RBR CHX
5) URNME
6) WL N4MD
7) LITL KD
8) S'TING PRT



If you dig the answers, comment on them - until the next blog post, keep guessing.

For things that are a little more laid out for you, check out Prof. David Brown on Rewired or the straight dope on news from Eric at Mostly Weird News.

8 Comments:

Blogger RC said...

i do remember this show.

ummm the top....

not one moment in less than five minutes

hum? maybe not.

--RC of strangeculture.blogspot.com

6:17 PM

 
Blogger stereofish said...

The only one I could figure out was, "go for the gold". I am terrible at these things.

7:12 PM

 
Blogger Nicki said...

I got the "entertainment" part and then my brain just shut down.

8:16 PM

 
Blogger Writer and Nomad said...

i can't believe it's taken me so long to get to your blog. it's hilarious.

5:31 AM

 
Blogger Amiene Rev said...

nice for brain warming up...!

7:27 AM

 
Blogger Nicki said...

Wow, check me out! I think I got them all! Except the title. My brain still shuts down when I look at that.

7:07 PM

 
Blogger deepsat said...

pretty good!!!

11:48 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm... entertainment in less that 5 minutes at v5tv...

What was bumper stumpers, is now 'URL stumpers.' wln4md.com (I'm imagining this as the Green Party youth site)

3:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares