Bionic Buddha is a website dedicated to content for multimedia devices. The Victory5 TV network headlines shows such as 'Distortions' (an anecdotal music trivia show), 'Mostly Weird News' (odd but weird news stories from around the world), 'Rewired'(unique website reviews), films shorts and more. These shows are typically under 3 minutes in length and customized for your PDA, mobile, cell, ipod or home fun viewing.


Get my banner code or create your own banner
Get my banner code or create your own banner

Thursday, February 08, 2007

We are your friends

For those new to our blog, I wanted to explain who we are and what we are primarily. At bionicbuddha we make television shows and movies for portable multimedia devices, such as ipods and cell phones. I thought I'd make things easy and give you an example of what we do with an old episode of one of our shows called Distortions. In this episode, our host Jen uncovers some pretty interesting backwards messages in songs. Go to the television page of our main site, bionicbuddha.com for more episodes or different shows. For now enjoy.

6 Comments:

Blogger stereofish said...

I've seen that episode before, I really like it. Hope to see some new episodes soon.

7:31 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a huge fan of this show. I like your other stuff too! I'd love to see more "Slick As Ice".

7:54 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have heard that Britney Spears thing before, it's pretty funny.

8:16 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very interesting...Nice Show!

1:13 PM

 
Blogger ZZZZZZZ said...

I'm not new, but I keep visiting! haha take care!

8:47 AM

 
Blogger ShadowFalcon said...

I think distortions is my fav show of yours....to think that of Popeye!

10:16 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares