Doctor Evil...er... Doctor Phil's Personality Test
1. When do you feel your best? a) in the morning b) during the afternoon & and early evening c) late at night d) after 3 advils and six double scotch on the rocks
2. You usually walk a) fairly fast, with long steps b) fairly fast, with little steps c) less fast head up, looking the world in the face d) straight to the bar after work
3. When talking to people you a) stand with your arms folded b) have your hands clasped c) have one or both your hands on your hips d) kick the person in their stomach to gain immediate attention
4. When relaxing, you sit with a) your knees bent with your legs neatly side by side b) your legs crossed c) your legs stretched out or straight d) your joint in the left hand and a triple shot of vodka in your right
5. When something really amuses you, you react with a) a big, appreciative laugh b) a laugh, but not a loud one c) a quiet chuckle d) a Chuck Norris style karate move
6. When you go to a party or social gathering a) make a loud entrance so everyone notices you b) make a quiet entrance, looking around for someone you know c) make the quietest entrance, trying to stay unnoticed d) pull the fire alarm and then run before the emergency vehicles arrive
7. You're working very hard, concentrating hard, and you're interrupted; do you ... a) welcome the break b) feel extremely irritated c) vary between these two extremes d) lash out in a violent temper tantrum directed towards the never ending voices in your head
8. Which of the following colors do you like most? a) Red or orange b) black c) yellow or light blue d) green e) dark blue or purple f) white g) crystal meth
9. When you are in bed at night, in those last few moments before going to sleep, you lie a) stretched out on your back b) stretched out face down on your stomach c) on your side, slightly curled d) with your head on one arm e) in the preying mantis karate stance
10. You often dream that you are a) falling b) fighting or struggling c) searching for something or somebody d) flying or floating e) you usually have dreamless sleep f) Gary Coleman
If the thought of completing this test made you insanely nauseous, please watch episode #3 of Rewired, where host Professor Brown takes reader's suggestions for websites.
In this edition, learn about a site which allows you to take out some of the built up anamosity you might have for Dr. Phil.
In the words, of the school yard bully, "You don't need homiez to blame it on anybody but yourself."