Bionic Buddha is a website dedicated to content for multimedia devices. The Victory5 TV network headlines shows such as 'Distortions' (an anecdotal music trivia show), 'Mostly Weird News' (odd but weird news stories from around the world), 'Rewired'(unique website reviews), films shorts and more. These shows are typically under 3 minutes in length and customized for your PDA, mobile, cell, ipod or home fun viewing.


Get my banner code or create your own banner
Get my banner code or create your own banner

Sunday, February 25, 2007

You and me and them

The latest episode of Vsides is up at our main site, bionicbuddha.com. In this episode, our host, Edna M is wearing some pretty kick ass aviator glasses while introducing the video, Everyone Needs by the Sick Boys. This Canadian band has had a long standing friendship with bands like Rancid and The Dropkick Murphys. Check out the video from our homepage or the episode page for Vsides. Enjoy.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That video was pretty cool! And that Edna's got real style. Probably one of my favourite hosts! (Professor Brown is my top favourite).

7:55 PM

 
Blogger ShadowFalcon said...

I like Rancid and I have to say this vid surprised me!

3:19 AM

 
Blogger pilgrimchick said...

Pretty good--certainly better than I thought when I first read the post.

8:50 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw them on the warped tour one year, they are pretty funny guys. Booze hounds too I think.

12:49 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not bad...If I ever told my pals I watched the whole video they would tear into me like a strip of beef jerky.

9:04 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares