Bionic Buddha is a website dedicated to content for multimedia devices. The Victory5 TV network headlines shows such as 'Distortions' (an anecdotal music trivia show), 'Mostly Weird News' (odd but weird news stories from around the world), 'Rewired'(unique website reviews), films shorts and more. These shows are typically under 3 minutes in length and customized for your PDA, mobile, cell, ipod or home fun viewing.


Get my banner code or create your own banner
Get my banner code or create your own banner

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Is that a threat or a promise??


I have always been a bit of a fan of P.Diddy. He is a self made success story, able to achieve significant artistic and cultural influence within the context of a racial bias of "middle class America". His ambition, style and ability has emerged from the suburbs and urban centers of the US to launch a multifaceted global presence in the arenas of music, fashion, and entertainment. Perhaps that is why I am so interested in following this news story out of LA.


It seems Diddy has been sued by a man who alleges that the rap impresario attacked him at a pre-Oscars party last week. According to a Reuters report, Gerard Rechnitzer claims in a law suit filed Friday in Los Angeles Superior Court that Diddy pushed and punched him during the early-morning scuffle.


In the suit, Rechnitzer, 27, claims he and his girlfriend ran into Combs at the club Teddy's inside the Roosevelt Hotel in the early morning hours of February 25. When Rechnitzer returned from a trip to the bathroom, he found Combs talking to his girlfriend and when Rechnitzer approached, Combs, 37, yelled at him "in a threatening and ominous matter," according to the suit. Rechnitzer claims in the suit that after he approached Combs, the rapper/producer shouted an obscenity at him without provocation, leading Rechnitzer to warn his girlfriend that they should leave. That allegedly prompted Combs to yell at him, "I'll smack flames out your ass!," according to the Reuters report. It was at that point, the suit claims, that Combs "attacked, assaulted and battered" Rechnitzer, causing him "to fly backwards several feet" into a vehicle behind him. Combs then allegedly pushed Rechnitzer's girlfriend and attempted to spit on another female member of Rechnitzer's group, prompting Rechnitzer to call the police.


I generally give the benefit of the doubt in a lot of these nuissance lawsuits...particularly given the alleged insult from Diddy. I mean, "Flames out your ass"? I might expect this from Will Smith...but Diddy could do much better than that!!

8 Comments:

Blogger ShadowFalcon said...

Don't people sue celebrities it they even look at them funny?

4:02 AM

 
Blogger SIMON said...

Love the blog
Thanks for the visit and comment
I'll be back and I hope you come back to mine

CYA.

2:29 PM

 
Blogger stereofish said...

That was maybe the best threat ever, I agree with Freak Magnet, I am gonna use the "smack flames out of your threat too".

10:18 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't liked the Diddy ever since he started making coats out of dog and cat hair:(

7:38 PM

 
Blogger Foofa said...

I've never liked Puffy. I refuse to call him P. Diddy. The only reason I doubt he said that is that it is far too hilarious for him to have thought up.

2:44 PM

 
Blogger Meras said...

I don't know if I like P. Diddy...

7:07 AM

 
Blogger Meras said...

Could you explane me what is the http://blogshares.com doing is it worth to sign in there? Thank you for your answer?I ask because I saw a link there from your blog...

7:11 AM

 
Blogger notfearingchange said...

"I'll smack flames out your ass!,"

Wow - wtf does that mean exactly? Hemroids? With a branding iron? With a flame thrower...i'm just trying to figure out how you say something like that and not laugh hysterically while saying it?

11:25 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares