Bionic Buddha is a website dedicated to content for multimedia devices. The Victory5 TV network headlines shows such as 'Distortions' (an anecdotal music trivia show), 'Mostly Weird News' (odd but weird news stories from around the world), 'Rewired'(unique website reviews), films shorts and more. These shows are typically under 3 minutes in length and customized for your PDA, mobile, cell, ipod or home fun viewing.


Get my banner code or create your own banner
Get my banner code or create your own banner

Friday, March 23, 2007

They say it's your birthday

Hey, hey, it's the birthday of bionicbuddha producer and Director, Dave D. Dave is an integral part of the bionicbuddha team. He is the production and technnical expert in television development. He has also had a very charmed life and has amazing stories to share. I have known dave for about a decade now and I thought that I had heard them all but he still manages to surprise me.

Happy Birthday Dave.



8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Dave, keep up the good work.

8:51 AM

 
Blogger Nicki said...

Happy Birthday, Dave!!

I'd jump out of a cake for you, but I live far away. And I'd probably be more inclined to eat it.

12:59 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Dave! Hopefully you will get a chance to go deer hunting this weekend.

9:02 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Dave!! I would send you a DQ birthday cake but it would be melted by the time you got it!

9:38 AM

 
Blogger ShadowFalcon said...

Happy birthday dave:-)

2:35 AM

 
Blogger Drizel said...

Happy Bday, Dave.
Thanks to Buddha, for visiting my blog.:)

2:04 PM

 
Blogger Furkids in Hong Kong™ said...

Happy belated b'day to your friend Dave.

Wishing you many many more to come.

6:52 PM

 
Blogger pilgrimchick said...

Good for you, Dave. For your sake, I hope the picture doesn't get posted, although I, along with everyone else, would sure like to see it.

5:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares