Bionic Buddha is a website dedicated to content for multimedia devices. The Victory5 TV network headlines shows such as 'Distortions' (an anecdotal music trivia show), 'Mostly Weird News' (odd but weird news stories from around the world), 'Rewired'(unique website reviews), films shorts and more. These shows are typically under 3 minutes in length and customized for your PDA, mobile, cell, ipod or home fun viewing.


Get my banner code or create your own banner
Get my banner code or create your own banner

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

s-faced

There's a lot going on these days with Facebook. Everyone I know has joined. I tried to avoid it as much as possible but there's no denying that it has become ubiquitous. I have to admit that it is a great tool for networking and finding people. Having said that, is it poised to become the next white and yellow pages? Who needs a phone book when you can find old friends online and chances are you will, unless they are above the age of 40, live in a cave or live in Siberia. I am starting to see bands and businesses promote there as well, creating various groups to serve their needs. I think as soon as they allow postings for music and videos, Myspace and to a lesser degree, YouTube better start taking note and have reason to be afraid. You can find Bionicbuddha's beginings at the Mindbomb group. Then again, every jackass and their mother has some form of group on facebook, I mean why not start the Emo, everyone hates me cutters group? It may already exist.

6 Comments:

Blogger Nicki said...

I know I come across as worldly and uber intelligent, and you would think I know every thing about every thing, but I have no freakin' idea what facebook is. Does it involve half-naked, oiled down muscle men? Because if so, I am soooo there.

7:33 PM

 
Blogger Argrow Images said...

Funny T-shirt :O)

5:20 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's a new forum for internet stalkers now.

7:56 AM

 
Blogger missy said...

I have had 2 facebook offer to date... so no pressure yet : )

2:42 PM

 
Blogger ShadowFalcon said...

Facebook is addictive thats why everyone has joined a way to be friends and avoid people with minimal effort!

2:22 AM

 
Blogger Van Cong Tu said...

I have recieved so many emails from friends and people who I don't even know about joining their facebooks. Finally, I joined one and then no one send me any more emails. Thank god. You should open one for fun :)

4:22 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares