Bionic Buddha is a website dedicated to content for multimedia devices. The Victory5 TV network headlines shows such as 'Distortions' (an anecdotal music trivia show), 'Mostly Weird News' (odd but weird news stories from around the world), 'Rewired'(unique website reviews), films shorts and more. These shows are typically under 3 minutes in length and customized for your PDA, mobile, cell, ipod or home fun viewing.


Get my banner code or create your own banner
Get my banner code or create your own banner

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Osama Bin Laden: Ain't nobody humpin' around


A bizzare story has surfaced which has Osama bin Laden, the mastermind of terror group al-Qaeda, as a former fan of singer Whitney Houston; such that he once considered marriage and having her husband Bobby Brown killed.

Sudanese poet and novelist Kola Boof, who says she was kept against her will as Bin Laden’s mistress for four months in 1996, makes the revelation in her new autobiography. According to the author, “He said he wanted to give her a mansion he owned in a suburb of Khartoum."

Our sources could not reach Bobby for comment, although it is believed he said:

"Everybody's talking all this stuff about me.
Why don't they just let me live?
Tell me why I don't need commission
Make my own decisions
That's my prerogative"

In Boof's autobiography she reckons Bin Laden also had a taste for Western literature. “In his briefcase I would come across photographs of the Star magazine, as well as copies of Playboy,” she wrote.

More surprising is that he would also “ramble on” about his favourite TV shows ‘Miami Vice’, ‘The Wonder Years’ and ‘MacGyver’, she claimed.

I think we can all excuse the occasional pining for western literature as well as strong interests in TV...but Miami Vice? I think even Don Johnson's family considered having him killed after the series.

19 Comments:

Blogger Paula García said...

¡Thank you for your comment in Carta Postal! Interesting post!!!! I'll be back...

10:12 PM

 
Blogger ming said...

and thank you for posting a comment in

http://30dayartist.com


you got some well written funny stuff here.

11:55 PM

 
Blogger Nicki said...

I don't think Whitney would survive over there - they don't have crack.

Oh, wait. Crack is whack. That's right. Aaahh.

5:29 PM

 
Blogger Tati... said...

Hello! How are you baby?
I'll be here always.Kisses and hugs
thank for your comment

9:27 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had to double check this one and found out that the article is true..you had me doubting you for a second guys..amazing!

1:09 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So maybe if Bin Laden had married (or kept) Whitney Houston for a while, maybe she wouldn't be completely cracked out now.

9:25 AM

 
Blogger stereofish said...

I was looking at that picture of Whitney and it occurred to me that if you but a beard on the old gal that she does bare quite a striking resemblance to Osama...coincidence?

12:11 PM

 
Blogger Chelsea said...

Hmm, for someone who so intensely despises Western culture, this is a bit of a surprise. But I guess they call him a madman because he is a freak - so nothing he does has to make sense.

2:18 PM

 
Blogger Kata said...

konichiwa

6:28 PM

 
Blogger Merlin said...

Thanks for rocking out to my blog and Rick Springfield. So, are you Jessie's girl? If so, where can I find a woman like that?

9:10 PM

 
Blogger black feline said...

it's a bumpy ride for her...hope she returns soon..great singer!

9:10 PM

 
Blogger Alejandra Carolina said...

that was a good song
you have an interesting blog I'll visit often as I can and thanks for your comment on my blog

Strawberry Kisses

10:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Much like with Osama, puberty was not kind to Fred...I can see why "the Wonder Years" would be so enjoyable!

10:34 PM

 
Blogger High Power Rocketry said...

I have you linked!

12:00 AM

 
Blogger shashavica said...

Hi there! May I know what's the title of this autobiography? I am interested to know.

Thanks for dropping by my blogsite. I enjoyed reading the odd stories. I 'll keep on reading.

drop by my place from time to time. (www.shashavica.blogspot.com)

best,
JOY ( my real name)

2:49 AM

 
Blogger BionicBuddha said...

Here is a link to the autobiography listed on amazon, for those interested...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0971201986/qid=1084005205/sr=1-4/ref=sr_1_4/104-2305407-5915925?s=books&v=glance&n=283155

10:25 AM

 
Blogger pilgrimchick said...

I'm glad that Bin Laden's likes and dislikes are being aired in some piece of literature some where in an a la "National Enquirer" fashion. Look out for "Top Fashion No-No's for the World's Most Wanted Criminal" after this book comes out.

1:51 PM

 
Blogger missbitchalot said...

They would have some funky lookin' children!

Thanks for checkin' out my blog! Do check back soon! :D

9:44 PM

 
Blogger Webmiztris said...

yep. I had a feeling those 2 had something going on. ;)

4:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares