Bionic Buddha is a website dedicated to content for multimedia devices. The Victory5 TV network headlines shows such as 'Distortions' (an anecdotal music trivia show), 'Mostly Weird News' (odd but weird news stories from around the world), 'Rewired'(unique website reviews), films shorts and more. These shows are typically under 3 minutes in length and customized for your PDA, mobile, cell, ipod or home fun viewing.


Get my banner code or create your own banner
Get my banner code or create your own banner

Monday, September 04, 2006

One for the band

The video and song "one for the boys" by babygod is one of the staff favourites at bionicbuddha. We like it so much we thought we'd give it a bit of extra push by recommending that everyone check it out at www.bionicbuddha.com/vsides. The band is from Glascow, Scotland and make their own videos. They are among the first people we met on myspace. Check them out at www.myspace.com/babygod. Ruby from the band also makes other great videos you can see at eastside films. Anyway, enjoy and get back to us with your thoughts on the show vsides and the video.
Peace.

13 Comments:

Blogger stereofish said...

love the song and the video..I thought I was going to cry too. I think I am going to try and order a CD from their website if I can find it. I checked out some of their stuff on myspace and loved it all.

8:41 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The song is quite good. I am not sure if they have a website, probably just myspace.

7:05 AM

 
Blogger Meras said...

Somehow for me it seems to be a sad song an vidio, but it is only may opinion.


Merija blog - Taste of life

7:15 AM

 
Blogger Andrea Podesta said...

hey pasé a saludarte, reconosco que soy medio madera parea el ingles, así que no me pidas que cabecee, jajaja es un dicho argentino, es como no le pidas peras al olmo!
pasaba a saludarte, así que te dejo mil besos, me doy media vuelta y me voy sin entender ni jota ja!!!

7:56 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love this song, can't get it out of my head...I checked out the band's myspace but they don't have this song on their player..I was wondering if you could post the mp3?

11:34 PM

 
Blogger Pelene said...

BionicBuddha, can you share with us some ideas of yours about internet media? Especially about changes in the field of internet media in recent years?

3:09 AM

 
Blogger Christina Gordon said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:12 PM

 
Blogger pilgrimchick said...

Wow--I was pretty impressed, and I didn't expect to be. I give them a lot of credit for that.

6:15 PM

 
Blogger Jack Bronson said...

jeje... no entiendo ingles.. pero bonito blog... saludos..

9:34 PM

 
Blogger Loredana Braghetto said...

está buenísimo tu blog.
saludotes.

10:06 PM

 
Blogger Meras said...

Waiting for your next post :)



Merija blog - Taste of life

2:22 PM

 
Blogger Chelsea said...

Buddha... when you get a chance check my blog - I've tagged you! =)

3:46 PM

 
Blogger High Power Rocketry said...

Good times : )

4:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares