Bionic Buddha is a website dedicated to content for multimedia devices. The Victory5 TV network headlines shows such as 'Distortions' (an anecdotal music trivia show), 'Mostly Weird News' (odd but weird news stories from around the world), 'Rewired'(unique website reviews), films shorts and more. These shows are typically under 3 minutes in length and customized for your PDA, mobile, cell, ipod or home fun viewing.


Get my banner code or create your own banner
Get my banner code or create your own banner

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Oroslan the @#$%*&!

Fathers, secure your daughters, that handsome fribbler, Oroslan is back and looking to court before winter's hibernation. Well, there is a new episode of World 1 Wrestling up now. Oroslan misses his lines and such profanity ensues that it would make Quentin Tarantino blush. Click the image above to take you to the World 1 episode page or click this homepage link to take you to the no download flash version.
Enjoy.

8 Comments:

Blogger JR's Thumbprints said...

I never been into the whole WWF scene; however, the prisoners at work seem to always talk about it.

12:10 AM

 
Blogger Nicki said...

I dated a guy really into the wrestling. It was hilarious how into some guys get - it's basically a man's soap opera with some fake fights built in.

7:31 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How can anyone resist a guy like that?

3:08 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am writing in response to the reference to me on your website as Oroslan's "on and off again girlfriend". I don't know what Oroslan has been telling people but we are definitely ON!! We have our problems like any other couple. 1). We have a long distance relationship. It is a 15 hour donkey ride from my village to his. 2). Our families have been feuding for 3 centuries. 3). I like to watch romantic comedies, while he prefers movies about beer drinking contests or football. But other than that, everything is great! He has taught me how to shoot a bow and arrow so that I can kill game for his favourite goulash. He has also shown me everything I need to know in the ring, so if any of you ladies get any ideas about him being single, I'm not afraid to take you down!!

7:11 AM

 
Blogger ZZZZZZZ said...

Oh my God. My boyfriend watches WWE all the time. I only watch the WWE's RAW but he watches all of them... It is so funny. I mean yes they really are wrestling and they do get seriously hurt but come on. It is a total man's soap opera. He gets so excited sometimes and he'll sit up and yell at the TV and sometimes he'll giggle. I just stare at him in awe. I didn't know guys could feel a range of emotions like that... too bad it's toward a TV show.

1:21 PM

 
Blogger High Power Rocketry said...

Wild : )

8:20 PM

 
Blogger Meras said...

I haven't watched any of these WWF, but maybe it is interesting for others

Merija blog - Taste of life

1:58 AM

 
Blogger Amanda said...

Just dropping by to say hello.... I always enjoy visiting your blog!

2:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares