Tag...7 unknown things about the Buddha
1. I have been into music and records since I was a baby. Perhaps it is because I was born in a taxi, while my Mom and Dad were on the way to a U2 concert. I guess I was trying to get in without a ticket or paying at the door.
2. I have the Muppet Movie Soundtrack on vinyl, and carry fond memories of Disco Duck.
3. My favorite vegetable is the carrot. Although In the commercial world, European Union rules define carrot as a fruit for the purposes of measuring the proportion of "fruit" contained in carrot jam.
4. I enjoy cooking and eating. One of my favorite snacks is Sunflower Worcestershire Delight. It is prepared by taking unhulled sunflower seeds, drenching them in Worcestershire sause and then sprinkle garlic salt on it for some added flavoring.
5. I once tried slices of chedder cheese in my morning coffee. It is not bad...but I have since moved to skim milk.
6. I will always consider Pluto a part of our solar system. I think it is outrageous to consider it a "dwarf planet"...
7. I am afraid (nervous) of heights. I tend to push my self to conquer this fear by doing things like rock climbing, sky diving, and para gliding.
Tag, you're it - Vietnemese God...