Bionic Buddha is a website dedicated to content for multimedia devices. The Victory5 TV network headlines shows such as 'Distortions' (an anecdotal music trivia show), 'Mostly Weird News' (odd but weird news stories from around the world), 'Rewired'(unique website reviews), films shorts and more. These shows are typically under 3 minutes in length and customized for your PDA, mobile, cell, ipod or home fun viewing.


Get my banner code or create your own banner
Get my banner code or create your own banner

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Dear Diary: Today I ate.

Renee Zellwigger had to pad out her costume for her upcomming role as children's author Beatrix Potter, because she couldn't put on enough weight. It is funny that she was able to pile on the pounds as Bridget Jones, yet she struggles to eat regular meals while on the new movie's set.

According to media sources, Zellwigger believes that digesting food "saps her creative energies". I wonder if this is what Nicole Ritchie is suffering from? Perhaps they could both take a break from being so darn creative and just visit a buffet table once in a while. It kind of makes you wonder how Elvis did it all those years!

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The more I eat the better I feel. Hell, sometimes I eat twice in the same meal.

7:37 AM

 
Blogger stereofish said...

Well, Renee may have a point...as Elvis was uh..."less than creative" in those final years.

8:23 AM

 
Blogger Adriana said...

Thanks for your comment. That jacket is so adorable, and I really think anyone who works in the creative industry should have one. And I also think food can foster creativity...well maybe. In any case, I am sick of seeing these women starve themselves. It's gross.

9:16 AM

 
Blogger Keshi said...

I feel sorry for women who dont consider food a necessity in life. I guess that's why they have lost their cranium - from starvation. And they look like a clothes hanger.

Keshi.

7:14 PM

 
Blogger Nicki said...

Man, she looked SOOOO much better in Bridget Jones. She looked less like a movie star and more like someone I could hang out with. And smoke fags with. And get drunk with. She looked like she'd be a v. v. good friend, indeed.

9:49 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

food is your friend! haha

12:26 PM

 
Blogger High Power Rocketry said...

: )

9:52 AM

 
Blogger ..... said...

Dear Diary: Today I ate Renee Zellwigger with a side of cole slaw.

Love,
Godzilla
(Nice to see that you're still up and blogging. I've just weeded my own blog, took about 40 pieces of artwork, etc off of it. But I left the yams on, lol.)

4:35 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She really said that? God I do my best thinking after a nice bit of CAKE :-)

3:13 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I suppose that eating too much can make one less productive and creative...I feel that way after Thanksgiving turkey dinner! lol

7:13 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope Renee doesn't end up looking like the skeletal Nicole Ritchie. A bit of flesh always looks good. Some people just can't--or don't want to--understand the difference between eating and stuffing one's face. :-)

9:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares