Bionic Buddha is a website dedicated to content for multimedia devices. The Victory5 TV network headlines shows such as 'Distortions' (an anecdotal music trivia show), 'Mostly Weird News' (odd but weird news stories from around the world), 'Rewired'(unique website reviews), films shorts and more. These shows are typically under 3 minutes in length and customized for your PDA, mobile, cell, ipod or home fun viewing.


Get my banner code or create your own banner
Get my banner code or create your own banner

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Safety Dance

So today at our office we decided to put on a sort of impromptu show for a staff of about 150 for Halloween. We decided to recreate the video, Thriller by Michael Jackson. I must say it went over quite well and was delivered with some ad lib and plenty aplomb. We only had one day to practice the choreographed dance sequence. During practice yesterday, I accidentally clocked the girl beside me, almost knocking her out cold. Later that day she complained how hear head was still aching. I replied, “now you know what it feels like to be an Eastern European housewife"…I joke…speaking of Eastern Europeans…we at bionicbuddha are excited to see the new Borat film….one of my all time favourite Borat lines occurs when Borat is at a wine tasting and after having too much to drink, laments to some companions that his mother never loved him, “she say she wish I was never born…she say , she wish she was raped by someone else”. Happy Halloween.



6 Comments:

Blogger Argrow Images said...

Scary picture, I'd say :o/

6:04 AM

 
Blogger ZZZZZZZ said...

I love that song thriller! It's awesome. When I was on the dance squad in high school we dressed up for halloween and did a dance to thriller on the football field. It was so much fun!

10:59 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the Thriller dance. When I was 5 my house was broken into and the stereo stolen. My Thriller album was on the strero. I lost it. I had the album again before we even had a new stereo!

1:11 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to admit I love that song but I lvoe the bit in 13 going on 30 when they all do the dance, even more

3:45 AM

 
Blogger Carrie™ said...

Did you tape it? I'd love to see it.

5:12 AM

 
Blogger Nicki said...

Yeah, I want to see it, too.

4:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares