Bionic Buddha is a website dedicated to content for multimedia devices. The Victory5 TV network headlines shows such as 'Distortions' (an anecdotal music trivia show), 'Mostly Weird News' (odd but weird news stories from around the world), 'Rewired'(unique website reviews), films shorts and more. These shows are typically under 3 minutes in length and customized for your PDA, mobile, cell, ipod or home fun viewing.


Get my banner code or create your own banner
Get my banner code or create your own banner

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Shred til you're dead

Prof. Brown tackles an 80's issue that should have died a long time ago - crotch-rocket-guitar rockin' this week on Rewired. Guitar shredding to the max, heavy metal, hairbands - all those things sensible people choose not to remember fondly. We all of course realise that nobody did it better then Bill N Ted, and yet it seems that Jack Black and Kyle Gass feels there is something left in this dying (dead) area of rock 'and or' roll - if you are curious, they are wrong and the movie is even more wronger (read as Winger).
In any event Tenacious D is now taking their act on the road as Spinal Tap did. Creating heavy metal ballads and arena stomping anthems seems to be their idea of resurrecting the past. For this I say, the guitar gods are not pleased - not pleased at all.
A Bionicbuddha insider tells us that one of the founding members of BB is a skid at heart. I ( D-Squared) wrote this and can unequivocally tell you it is not me. On that note, I will let you guess who is...

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think skids are hot!!!

5:24 PM

 
Blogger Queen of The Harpies said...

Jack Black isn't as funny as he thinks he is.

5:34 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I disagree with Harpie, no offense, but Jack Black is the funniest man in America, well, next to Will Farell.

7:42 PM

 
Blogger Susan Jones said...

*air guitars a riff*
wheeeeeeeeeeeee

9:46 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tenacious D - My husband loves them, I'm not a big fan. Jack Black can be funny but sometimes he goes a little too far. I'll still go see the movie though

3:04 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi, my 1st time here. returning your visit.

jack black is ok, not the funniest though. he is like the hong kong stephen chow. funny but sometimes to extreme.

6:44 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Personally, Tenacious D was on my s*** list once they usurped Mr. Show on HBO. That having been said, I enjoy Jack Black sometimes. That having been said, this movie came out far too late in the Tenacious D saga to be efective. Boo on this film.

2:03 PM

 
Blogger Nicki said...

Ugh. I can't stand Will Ferall, but I think Jack Black would be fun to hang out with. He may not be the funniest man alive, but he's worth a laugh or two.

AND YOU CAN NEVER HAVE TOO MUCH 80'S!!

Unless you're talking about the Flock of Seagulls hair. People need to get over that shit.

10:14 PM

 
Blogger sykz-of-azure said...

As far as I'm concerned, Tenacious D is fine! ^_^

11:15 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares