Bionic Buddha is a website dedicated to content for multimedia devices. The Victory5 TV network headlines shows such as 'Distortions' (an anecdotal music trivia show), 'Mostly Weird News' (odd but weird news stories from around the world), 'Rewired'(unique website reviews), films shorts and more. These shows are typically under 3 minutes in length and customized for your PDA, mobile, cell, ipod or home fun viewing.


Get my banner code or create your own banner
Get my banner code or create your own banner

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Float On

There's a new episode of Distortions on the origins of band names. Included in the list are Belle and Sebastian, Modest Mouse, The Misfits and Nofx. As always, it's hosted by the lovely Jen Tilley. Check it out and get back to us with your feedback. Click the image above to take you to the episode page or go to www.bionicbuddha.com as it is features on our home page as well. It's not on this episode but did you know that the Ramones got their name from a Beatles reference? Paul McCartney originally wanted to go by the name, Paul Ramone. We also have some flash banners at the top of the blog that will take you to our bionicbuddha television and film homepage and another banner taking you to the episode I just told you about :)
Peace.

7 Comments:

Blogger stereofish said...

Great episode guys...I was also happy to place the banner ad on my site. Support you all the way.

7:12 PM

 
Blogger Nicki said...

That show was awesome and informative. I always wonder where bands get their names from.

I think you should do a part 2. I insist, actually.

7:27 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loved the show! Especially the "Brady Bunch" reference. I'd also like to see more music videos!

8:04 PM

 
Blogger Keshi said...

havent seen it yet. tnxxx!

Keshi.

8:46 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the Ramones but I didn't know about that! will have a look at the epi

3:14 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love me some Belle and Sebastian!

1:39 PM

 
Blogger BionicBuddha said...

You have to be some kind of animal to dislike Belle and Sebastian...get me away from here I'm dying!

2:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares